Hey yall, my name is Josh. I live in corn country or also know as Iowa. I like play sports like football, baseball, basketball, track. I am really good at football. I am one of the best on my team. I good at baseball it runs in the family. I like hunten, tarpen, fishen. I work on the farm in the summer. I have abs and big mucels. I like shooting my guns. My favorite teams are the St. Louis Cardinals, The Cowboys, LSU, The Clippiers, The St. Louis Blues. I some what smart. I don't care about school at all.
G'day Joshua,
ReplyDeleteThanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.
Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer
Hey Josh, I live in Iowa too, I work on my own farm too, I go hunting and fishing and tarpen like you too, I have a bow and arrow, and a 12 gauge shotgun. I like the minnesota,Vikings and Iowa State Cyclones
ReplyDeleteHey Josh, I love in Iowa too!!!!!! :):):):):):) I LOVE BASKETBALL! I would like to meet you sometime!
ReplyDeleteHey Josh,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Anna, I'm a girl obviossly.:) I live in Iowa also and I like to go huntin, trappin, fishin, muddin, swimmin, barrel racin, ridin horses, and I like to do sports. Some of my favorite teams are-ISU, Patriots, and the Yankees. I don't like school either at all.....I have 3 of my own horses that I do western classes and western gaming classes with like-Barrel racin, Pole bendin, Flag Race, Speed dash, Keyhole, and many more. I have 3 brothers and a dad. I live on a farm in Iowa by a reallly small town. Well I have 2 farms I guess. I have a 180 acre farm that has a lake and a hole bunch of huntin and trappin spots on it. I have a lot of tree stands and blinds too. Well If ya wanna know more about me you can see my blog at----http://annasscs17.edublogs.org/